- President: Andrew Bennett
- Secretary: Jane Spaulding
- Treasurer: Andrew Dunbabin
- Vice President: Brigid Ritchie
- Vice President: Chris Cusick
- Patron: Her Excellency Professor the Honourable Kate Warner, AC, Governor of Tasmania
- Patron: Mr Robert Badenach AM
- Vice Patron: Mr Kerry Vincent
- Vice Patron: Mr William Downie
Judy Bennett, Pat Burke, Michele Caldwell, Michael Crisp, William Downie, John Field, Jim Giffard, Pam Giffard, Penny Goodland, John Jacobson, Sarah Jacobson, Henry James, Jileesa James, Annie Kerr, Sandra Leathem, David Newman, Ann Pitney, Ian Ritchie, Ray Taylor, Des Vernon
To preserve local country traditions in hosting the annual Bream Creek Show on behalf of the whole community.
- To be recognised as the best traditional, rural district show in Tasmania.
- To present a show for all ages that still reflects the values of our rural community & our rural environment.
- To sustain our focus on tradition while remaining relevant to modern society.
- To promote an understanding of the agricultural heritage of our community.
- To improve the utilisation of our community owned facilities.
- To continue to improve the standard of our facilities in an affordable way.
- To provide opportunities for recognition of talent and skills of members of our local community.
- To motivate develop and recognise the leaders of today and tomorrow through competitive entries and wholesome activities.
- To entertain and have fun.
The criteria for Life Membership includes:
- 20 years of committee membership demonstrating an active contribution to the core activity of the Society;
- significant contribution to the running of the show over a majority of the years of their membership;
- demonstrate the following:
(i) have had multiple active roles benefitting a large number of people over a long period of time;
(ii) have contributed significantly to the development and running of many shows;
(iii) have participated to a much greater extent than the average member as a regular, reliable and consistent volunteer;
(iv) have demonstrated a history of organising.
- Mr Derek Kingston *
- Sir Reginald Wright *
- Mrs Rita Brown *
- Mrs Verna Wylie
- Mr Jim Dunbabin *
- Mr Vic Woolley *
- Mr John Bignell
- Mr Bruce Downie *
- Mrs Jean Kingston *
- Mr Thomas Dunbabin
- Mr Bernard Woolley *
- Mrs Sadie Burgess
- Mrs Frances Spaulding *
- Mrs Maria Woolley
- Mrs Gwen Jacobson *
- Mr William Downie
- Mrs Judy Bennett
- Mrs Brigid Ritchie
These awards were introduced at the 100th Show to recognise those volunteers who have made a significant contribution to the running of many shows. The following people have received an award for their efforts.
Frances Spaulding, Judy Berry, Bev Stephens, Colin Stevens, Elaine Downie, Judy Bennett, Charles Bignell, Richard Bignell, Susie Daly, Gary Kingston, Lesa Kingston, Greg Doddridge, Caroline Bignell, Jane Spaulding, Jim Giffard, Pam Giffard, Robin Reeves, Arthur Hibbard, Andrew Bennett, Hilary Slavin, Robert Badenach AM, Ray Taylor, Charlie Blacklow
If you are interested in volunteering with us, complete the form below.