Entries are usually delivered to the Show ground between 9:00am to 6:00pm on Friday 18th or between 7:00am to 9:00am on Show day. They must be in position on the arena by 9am when vehicle access is no longer permitted.
An application form can be found lower on the page. This is not yet available for 2022.
Delivery of exhibits:
Exhibitors needing vehicle access to the showground on Show day to deliver exhibits must have a pre-purchased ticket and use Gate 2 (previously the Exhibitors Gate).
On the day:
- All exhibitors must purchase a ticket for entry to the Show grounds, ie: (there is no free entry).
Collection of exhibits and prizes:
- Exhibits can be collected after 4 pm.
- Prizes, certificates and prize money can be collected from the Secretary’s Office after the event.
- The committee cannot accept any responsibility for exhibits or prize money not collected by 5.00 pm on show day.
Heaviest Pumpkin D W Kingston Memorial Challenge
Pumpkin must be grown by the entrant in Tasmania. Exhibits must be at the showground by 9.00am on Show day. Judging will take place at 1.00 pm on show day.
- Senior competition –
- Prize money: To be determined.
- Junior competition –
- Prize voucher to the value: To be determined.
- Senior competition (entrants 16 years and over)
- Junior competition (entrants under 16 years)
- Senior Competition 2019: 553.5 kg Grown by Shane Newitt
- Junior Competition 2015: 362.0 kg Grown by Bella and Jessica Newitt
Exhibits must be grown by entrant in Tasmania. Exhibits must be at the showground by 9.00am on show day. Judging will take place at 1.30 pm on show day.
Prizes: To be determined.
- Class 1: Heaviest Zucchini/Marrow
- Class 2: Heaviest Potato
- Class 3: Heaviest Carrot
Record weight for Zucchini/Marrow (Equal)
- 2018: 6.5 kg Grown by Honey Wise
- 2019: 6.5 kg Grown by Silas Holmes
Entry Form (not yet for 2022)
Alternatively please complete the form below